盤點正式與非正式的英文電子郵件用語

發佈: 2018-2-20 | 來源: sina.com | 查看: 1117次 字號: | 推薦給好友 >> 上一篇 | 下一篇

  Whether you』re writing to friends, colleagues or to a potential business partner, your main goal is to get your message across, in other words, to ensure the recipient understands you.

  無論你是給朋友、同事,還是給潛在的商業夥伴寫信,主要目標是讓你的信息被理解,換句話說,確保收件人理解你。

  If you use improper or incorrect language and continuously make mistakes in your e-mail, not only might you fail to make yourself understood, you might also fail to make a good impression on the reader.

  如果你使用不適當的或不正確的語言,並且不斷地在電子郵件中犯錯,這樣讀者不僅無法理解你,你也可能無法給讀者留下好印象。

  To avoid this, you can run your e-mail through a grammar and spell checker, however, this in itself won』t guarantee that you』re using the right words and expressions.

  為了避免這種情況,你可以通過語法和拼寫檢查器來檢查電子郵件,但是,這並不能保證你使用的是正確的單詞和表達方式。

  In this article, you』ll find examples of language that are commonly used in different types of emails, and hopefully, you』ll find the most appropriate one for your message.

  在本文中,您將發現在不同類型的電子郵件中常用的語言示例,希望能為你想傳達的信息找到最合適的範例。

  The examples are labelled 』formal』 and 』informal』- please note that most informal expressions are perfectly suitable to use in 』semi-formal』 situations, such as between business associates who have worked together for some time and have established a good relationship.

  這些例子被貼上了「正式」和「非正式」的標籤,請注意,大多數非正式表達都非常適合用於「半正式」的場合,例如在一起工作了一段時間的商業夥伴,他們已經建立了良好的關係,他們就可以使用這些「半正式」的示例。

  1.GREETINGS

  問候

  Formal

  正式

  Dear Sir/ Madam,

  親愛的先生/女士,

  Dear Mr/ Ms Jones,

  親愛的瓊斯先生/女士

  Dear Dr Smith,

  親愛的史密斯博士

  (note: First names are NOT used. Using Miss or Mrs to address a woman is not appropriate, as you don』t know whether she』s married or not)

  ( 注意:不使用名字。用小姐或夫人稱呼一個女人是不合適的,因為你不知道她是否結婚了)

  Informal

  非正式

  Hi Dennis,

  嗨,丹尼斯,

  Hello Claire,

  你好,克萊爾,

  Dear Mum,

  親愛的媽媽,

  (note: salutations are followed by a (,) comma.)

  (注:問候語後面有一個(,)逗號。)

  2. Reasons for writing Replying

  回信的原因

  I am writing to

  我寫信是

  to make a reservation

  為了預約

  to apply for the position of

  為了申請這個職位

  to confirm my booking

  為了確認我的預約

  to ask for further information about…

  為了諮詢更多的有關信息

  With reference to our telephone conversation on Friday, I would like to let you know that…

  根據周五我們的電話交談,我想讓你知道…

  3. Making a request

  提出請求

  Asking for information

  詢問情況

  Could you please let me know

  你能告訴我...

  if you can attend…

  你是否參加…

  if you are available for a meeting on 12th December?

  你是否可以在12月12日開會?

  Could you possibly arrange a meeting with the Logistics Manager?

  你能安排一次與物流經理的會議嗎?

  I would also like to know if there are any swimming pools in your areas.

  我還想知道你們地區是否有游泳池。

  4. Offering Help

  提供幫助

  Giving Information

  提供信息

  We are happy to let you know that your article has been selected for publication.

  我們很高興地通知您,您的文章已被選定出版。

  I am glad to information you that we will be holding our annual conference in Brussels on 20 September 2014.

  我很高興地告訴您,我們將於2014年9月20日在布魯塞爾舉行年會。

  Should you need any further information/assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

  如果您需要進一步的信息/協助,請隨時與我們聯繫。

  5. Complaining

  抱怨

  I am writing

  我寫信是...

  to express my dissatisfaction with…

  為了表達我對…的不滿

  to complain about

  為了抱怨…

  I regret to say that I was not completely satisfied with the room you provided us.

  我很遺憾地說,我對你給我們的房間不是很滿意。

  I would like to receive a full refund and compensation for the damages.

  我想收到全額退款和賠償。

  6. Apologizing

  道歉

  We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.

  我們對造成的不便表示歉意。

  Please accept our apologies for the delay.

  我們來晚了,請接受我們的道歉。

  Please let us know what we can do to compensate you for the damages caused.

  請告知我們能做些什麼來補償你方造成的損失。

  We will make sure that this will not happen again in the future.

  我們將確保以後不會再發生這樣的事。

  7. Attaching Files

  附加文件

  I am attaching my CV for your consideration.

  我附上我的簡歷供你考慮。

  I am sending you the brochure as an attachment.

  我把小冊子寄給你,作為附件。

  Please see the statement attached.

  請參見附表。

  Please find attached the file you requested.

  請找到您所要求的文件。

  8. Ending

  結束語

  I look forward to hearing from you.

  我期待著您的消息。

  Yours faithfully,

  你忠實的,

  (when you start with Dear Sir/Madam,)

  (當你以親愛的先生/女士開始這封信件時)

  Yours sincerely,

  你真誠的,

  (when you start with the name e.g. Dear Ms Collins)

  (當你以名字開始這封信件時,例如,親愛的科林斯女士)

  Sincerely,

  真誠的,

  來源:滬江英語

 

評分:0

我來說兩句

seccode


TOP